Saturday, April 25, 2009

Playoffs so far....

So the first round is over for the Wings...(On their way to a 16-0 playoffs.) Here is my outlook on the first round so far.

Detroit's sweep of Columbus made it 3 sweeps in the first round, including Boston sweeping Montreal, and Vancouver sweeping St.Louis (I realize that i picked St. Louis as my upset pick, o well, i was wrong).

Chicago and Calgary are tied 2-2 in an extremely tight series. I sill believe the Hawks will come out on top, but expect it in 7. Anaheim is shocking the world and destroying the Sharks 3 games to 1. The Rangers are winning their series with the Caps 3-2, and the Devils are winning their series w/ the Canes 3-2.

Pittsburgh just won their series with the Flyers in six games today, but I am still skeptical about the Penguins team this season.

It looks like the Wings will be playing the Ducks in the 2nd round and I couldn't be happier, we will overwhelm the young team with the young goalie. Expect the goons in Anaheim to be sent packing after they make the blockbuster upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment